Nail the Interview
How confident are you in your interview skills? Likely you have experience interviewing others, but, it may have been a while since you were on the other side of the table. Will relying on your instincts be enough to nail the interview? When you find a great job, get the attention of the hiring manager and manage to get an interview scheduled, don’t miss a great job opportunity because you haven’t prepared for the interview.
Two Phase Plan of Action
Phase 1: Interview Prep
- We share best practices for different interviewing methodologies and how to prepare.
- Get beyond the basics: what you should know before going in for the interview.
- Learn how to use the interview to confirm what you need to know apart from the job description, including culture, work style, and shared values.
- Master parity in the interview to ensure it is not one-sided.
Phase 2: Mock Interview
- Review STAR scenarios that highlight your expertise.
- Rehearse your elevator pitch.
- Practice answering surprise questions that are difficult to anticipate.
- If needed, prep for answering awkward questions about work gaps, short tenures and apparent job hopping.
- Video recording of your mock interview to download with unlimited views.
The single biggest asset for a winning interview is confidence. Preparation enriches confidence.