Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jobseeker2/public_html/wp-content/themes/jse/content.php on line 28
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jobseeker2/public_html/wp-content/themes/jse/content.php on line 29
Weekly Tip #41: LinkedIn Delivers Super-Hero Powers for Your Job Search
LinkedIn is an essential tool for any job seeker. It has a massive database that can be mined for information, connections, and company information. This wealth of data provides entry points for your search. LinkedIn contains:
- Over 600 Million Users – Half of which are active users and 40% daily users.
- 92% of Fortune 500 companies are represented on LinkedIn.
- 90% of recruiters use LinkedIn to find job candidates.
- Search on and connect to specialized recruiters in your area of expertise.
- Professional Groups abound on LinkedIn providing a gateway into the corporations where you hope to work.
With LinkedIn, you will open and expand your network. You will gain visibility to unknown connections, 1st-degree connection introductions, identities of hiring managers, and much more useful information. To learn how to leverage LinkedIn to optimize your job search, visit our website.