Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jobseeker2/public_html/wp-content/themes/jse/content.php on line 28
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jobseeker2/public_html/wp-content/themes/jse/content.php on line 29
Weekly Tip #40: Need a Superhero? Utilize LinkedIn for Your Job Search￼
An essential tool for any job seeker, LinkedIn’s massive database can be mined for information, connections, and insider company information. Learning how to use LinkedIn for your job search gives you a foot in the door of your job search.
Did you know…
- Linked in has 830 million users, with 40% active users
- LinkedIn is one of the most used social media platforms for recruiting, at 65%
- Recruiters report that LinkedIn sources the highest quality of candidates among the major social networks
- 98% of Fortune 500 companies are represented on LinkedIn
- Over one-third of LinkedIn members are in upper-management positions
With LinkedIn, you can open and expand your network, search and connect to specialized recruiters in your area of expertise, hiring managers, other industry professionals, and job postings. Visit our website www.jobseekersedge.com to learn more about leveraging LinkedIn to level up your job search.