You’ve been contacted by a recruiter – music to your ears? Maybe…maybe not.
Sure, it’s flattering to get a call from a “recruiter,” but not all recruiters are created equal. You should learn everything you can about how they work.
- Do they specialize in your industry and area of expertise?
- How successful and how long have they been working in your field?
- How do they collaborate with their candidates?
- Do they give you timely information and feedback? From interview preparation to post-interview feedback, we’ve got you covered at Job Seekers’ Edge.
- How many clients do they usually work with at once?
- Which companies do they typically work with?
You are in charge of your personal brand. You need to ensure that it’s not diluted by a “recruiter” sending your resume to companies or opportunities that aren’t a good fit.
Don’t settle for mediocre recruiter experiences. Connect with Job Seekers Edge and access timely information and feedback that propel your career forward!