You’ve sent out your resume or applied to posted jobs, but haven’t landed an interview. You need to ask yourself a few questions.
- Are you sure your resume is formatted correctly? e.g. keywords, a 2-page length, and a modern design?
- Have you made an investment in yourself by having your resume professionally written?
- Are you comparing your resume to the job description using an ATS?
- Have you modified your resume to make it at least a 70% match to the job opening?
- Are your major accomplishments the main focus of your resume?
- Is your resume consistent with your LinkedIn profile?
It’s time to work with experts if you provided a “no” response to any of the questions above. Increase your interview chances with a tailored resume. Connect with Job Seekers’ Edge and transform your resume into a job magnet!