You’ve sent out your resume or applied for jobs posted, but haven’t landed an interview. You need to ask yourself a few questions.
- Is your resume formatted to today’s standards? i.e. keywords, 2 pages in length, and current style?
- Have you invested in yourself to have your resume professionally written?
- Are you using ATS to compare your resume against the job description?
- Have you modified your resume so that you are at least a 70% match for the job posted?
- Is your resume focused on your key accomplishments?
- Is your LinkedIn profile in line with your resume?
If you have answered ‘No’ to any of the above questions, time to work with professionals. To find more tips, visit www.jobseekersedge.com.