As soon as your name hits their radar, the recruiter or hiring manager visits your LinkedIn profile. They will quickly scan the “About” section. If they like what they see, they will read further. Put in the effort to make an impression:
- Use a relaxed, but professional headshot. Use a professional photographer if you aren’t happy with your self-produced results.
- Craft your headline carefully. Try to convey your personal brand with an engaging and friendly style.
- Use the summary to tell a brief story about your experience.
- Increase credibility in your work history by incorporating corporate and educational logos.
- Make sure that your contact information is accurate and clickable.
Get more details on how to maximize your LinkedIn presence by visiting www.jobseekersedge.com.