One thing super-executives have in common is outstanding timing – they don’t gather moss. If you’re thinking it’s time for new challenges and higher income – the answer is usually “yes!”
- Think of leaving your current position as a calculated business move.
- Don’t let personal ties or loyalties prevent you from making your move.
- If you don’t see major prospects for promotion after three to five years with your current employer, look for those opportunities elsewhere.
- Search for a job that will keep you on your toes and provide a route to advancement that’s crystal clear.
- When considering a change in your line of work, you should anticipate an increase in your total salary, but you should also factor in the worth of possible advancement.
Are you ready to embrace new challenges and elevate your career? If you’re considering taking the leap and searching for a job that aligns with your ambitions, Job Seekers’ Edge is here to support and guide you through the process. Visit us at www.jobseekersedge.com to learn more.