More and more recruiters are asking for recorded interview videos. This helps them quickly review candidates and evaluate their fitness for the position. If you are asked to submit a recorded interview video:
- Research each question carefully and prepare your answers.
- Rehearse your answers on video until you deliver a natural and relaxed performance.
- Setup your location. Make sure it is quiet, well-lit with a neutral background. Avoid filming in front of patterned wallpaper, overly bright paints, or distracting artwork or other objects.
- Wear professional attire and go easy on makeup and jewelry. Let the recruiter focus on your answers, not your adornments.
- Speak clearly and look at the camera.