The job search process can be long, sometimes arduous, and frequently baffling. Sending resumes out for job postings that appear to be a perfect fit for you seems logical. What doesn’t seem logical however is not hearing back from the companies who received your resume. There is a cure for that problem: learn to make Applicant Tracking Systems work for you, not against you.
- Weekly Tip #40: Need a Superhero? Utilize LinkedIn for Your Job Search￼
- Weekly Tip #39: Job Search Elevator Pitch – Craft Yours in Four Easy Steps
- Weekly Tip #38: Mindset Is Everything
- Weekly Tip #37: Video Interview Blunders – How To Avoid Them
- Weekly Tip #36: Tread Carefully When Negotiating Your New Position
- Weekly Tip #28: Create Visibility With An Effective LinkedIn Byline
- Weekly Tip #27: Interview Invitations – The Quiet Is Deafening
- Weekly Tip #26: Assessment Tests, What Can You Expect?
- Weekly Tip #25: The Dreaded – “So Tell Me About Yourself” Request In An Interview￼
- Weekly Tip #24: Be a S.T.A.R. In Your Next Interview