Are you thinking of changing jobs? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, working professionals stay in the same job 5.5 years. Reasons for making a change range from toxic culture to a simple lack of new opportunity. If you are thinking about a job change or career transition do you have the tools, strategies and techniques to get you where you want to go?
- Weekly Tip #40: Need a Superhero? Utilize LinkedIn for Your Job Search￼
- Weekly Tip #39: Job Search Elevator Pitch – Craft Yours in Four Easy Steps
- Weekly Tip #38: Mindset Is Everything
- Weekly Tip #37: Video Interview Blunders – How To Avoid Them
- Weekly Tip #36: Tread Carefully When Negotiating Your New Position
- Weekly Tip #28: Create Visibility With An Effective LinkedIn Byline
- Weekly Tip #27: Interview Invitations – The Quiet Is Deafening
- Weekly Tip #26: Assessment Tests, What Can You Expect?
- Weekly Tip #25: The Dreaded – “So Tell Me About Yourself” Request In An Interview￼
- Weekly Tip #24: Be a S.T.A.R. In Your Next Interview