Are you thinking of changing jobs? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, working professionals stay in the same job 5.5 years. Reasons for making a change range from toxic culture to a simple lack of new opportunity. If you are thinking about a job change or career transition do you have the tools, strategies and techniques to get you where you want to go?
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jobseeker2/public_html/wp-content/themes/jse/blog/loop-style3.php on line 7
- Weekly Tip #32: Question of the Week: What should I be looking for in a job interview?
- Weekly Tip #31: Do I really have to send a ‘thank you’ after an interview?
- Weekly Tip #30: Dear Jobseekers’ Edge: What am I doing wrong? I’ve been on tons of interviews, but no job offers have come in. Help!
- Weekly Tip #29: The Art of Selecting the Right Recruiter: Your Key to Career Success
- Weekly Tip #28: LinkedIn Byline Mastery: Maximize Your Professional Appeal
- Weekly Tip #27: Resume Renovation: Your Pathway to Securing Job Interviews
- Weekly Tip #26: Brief Overview of Assessment Tools for Hiring and Evaluation
- Weekly Tip #25: Self-Introduction: Winning the ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ Interview Challenge
- Weekly Tip #24: Using the S.T.A.R. Method: Elevating Your Interview Skills to Stellar Heights
- Weekly Tip #23: Beyond Resumes: The Power of a Persuasive Cover Letter