Now is a great time to be negotiating a job offer. The current business environment gives new hires tremendous leverage to personalize job structures in their favor. Beyond just salary, consider:
- Bonus or commission structure
- Equity and stock options
- Scope of responsibilities
- Work from home vs. in-office time – workdays per week
- Paid time off and start date
- Educational reimbursements
- Relocation reimbursement
- Some tactics may backfire don’t try to leverage multiple offers against each other.
Always stay enthusiastic, flexible, and professional while negotiating – you may come away with more than you had hoped for. Get more information on savvy negotiating tactics at www.jobseekersedge.com.