Artificial Intelligence and sophisticated algorithms are alive and well in the workplace, influencing everything from work flow to hiring and even firing employees. AI and “algos” work hand in hand to assist employers in screening candidates for hire. Applicant Tracking System (ATS) software has become the new gold standard for making hiring decisions. It appears as #7 on this interesting article about “The 101 people, ideas and things that are changing how we work today”, a new series on BBC.com. Check it out: https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20190718-the-101-people-ideas-and-things-changing-how-we-work-today
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/jobseeker2/public_html/wp-content/themes/jse/blog/loop-style3.php on line 7
- Weekly Tip #32: Question of the Week: What should I be looking for in a job interview?
- Weekly Tip #31: Do I really have to send a ‘thank you’ after an interview?
- Weekly Tip #30: Dear Jobseekers’ Edge: What am I doing wrong? I’ve been on tons of interviews, but no job offers have come in. Help!
- Weekly Tip #29: The Art of Selecting the Right Recruiter: Your Key to Career Success
- Weekly Tip #28: LinkedIn Byline Mastery: Maximize Your Professional Appeal
- Weekly Tip #27: Resume Renovation: Your Pathway to Securing Job Interviews
- Weekly Tip #26: Brief Overview of Assessment Tools for Hiring and Evaluation
- Weekly Tip #25: Self-Introduction: Winning the ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ Interview Challenge
- Weekly Tip #24: Using the S.T.A.R. Method: Elevating Your Interview Skills to Stellar Heights
- Weekly Tip #23: Beyond Resumes: The Power of a Persuasive Cover Letter